Last night I made the Bubbly Bread, posted by Ines, and the Frosted Lemon Cookies posted by Brittany. They were both wonderful! I soooo loved the parmesan cheese on the bottom of the bread. (Was I supposed to leave it on the bottom?) I thought that sometime in the future I might brush the top with a bit of olive oil, then add cheese and a bit of rosemary. I think that could be a fun twist on an already tasty recipe! As for the cookies...those darn cookies...they have such an incredible texture. I have been thinking about them since the wedding over a month ago. I never should have made them for myself, I have eaten way to many already! Thanks Ines & Britt for sharing these delicious recipes!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Dinner a la "The Recipe Box"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm glad you liked the Bubbly Bread. And yes, you do leave the cheese on. Thanks for sharing some of the delicious cookies with us. I'm afraid that wasn't such a good idea, because we're hooked!! Chris didn't even get any, so Bianca volunteered to make a batch today, so he can try them, too. I've never had cookies with such light texture. They melt on your tongue! They're soooo good!
Post a Comment